POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Passing file handles to macros - how? : Re: Passing file handles to macros - how? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passing file handles to macros - how?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 24 Apr 2003 06:43:01
Message: <3ea7bfb5$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3ea7bdb0@news.povray.org> , Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg>  wrote:

>> supporting counted references to file handles.
>
>   This shouldn't be difficult. At least not in C++.

Of course, but I don't what to get a load of STL into 3.5. The tiny little
<algorithm> already caused some problems because there are enough completely
outdated compiler installs out there that still use ancient broken pre-ARM
C++ compilers and libraries :-(

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde